Opportunity ID 13765
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Humanities
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
HOW TO WRITE AN ESSAY?
Are you spending your time in Quarantine and looking to develop your skills?
Have you ever written an essay but could not make it well?
Are you looking for a free online course to teach you writing an essay ? So harry up, California University, Berkeley offers a free online course for English language learners on how to develop an essay, write it without grammar mistakes and edit by yourself.
The College Writing 2.1X is a five weeks course which will take your time 5 to 6 hours of per week to familiarize you with basic grammar terminology and understanding; effective paragraph and sentences writing for your essay, how to start and end your dissertation, thesis stamen and longer texts writing methods. The course contains readings, videos, course workbooks, eBook form, extra writing work, and online discussions, peer review.
Duration: 5 weeks, (5 to 6 hours per week ) Host institution: University of California, Berkeley X
Level: Introductory Language: English
Video Transcript: English Subject: Humanities
Instructor: Director, college writing programs of California University, Maggie Sokolik
What will you learn?:
- Terminology and understanding of basic grammar
- Methods and using effective sentences and paragraphs in an essay
- How to start the introduction and conclusions of an essay?
- Methods and ways of how to write out texts and thesis statements longer.
Certificate fee: 49 Dollars
- Applicants will receive a certificate with the official logo of the institute.
- Applicants can add it in his/her CV and LinkedIn.
- Motivate yourself to complete the course.
- Support the EdX mission that provides equal educational opportunities for global applicants.
How to apply:
Register yourself on the online application form
You may like to visit more online courses: