Opportunity ID 13944
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Dear English Teachers, British council offers an online free class for you to teach you more technics of the English teaching, on how to design your plan to involve the students, with professional practices, opportunity to share your experience, work with pairs and groups, and how to manage your classes. Moreover, you will access to appropriate educational resources. Apply today to be a member of a worldwide platform of an online course, no matter in each stage you teach, primary, secondary, or higher level of education.
Duration: 4 weeks (2 hours per week)
Course fee: Free
- Claire Ross, researcher and course developer with an MA degree in online education.
- Suzanne Mordue, working in ELT since 1999 in teacher training and materials writing
- Joshua Underwood, lecturer at future, learn of British Council of online teaching, EduDignComp Training, EdTech Design Research
Course developer: British council
Topics of the course:
- Motivation learning
- Report building
- Communication skills
- Course and lessons plan creation including (how to build a plan for the class, identify critical factors, recognize the aims and stages in your own and other’s experiences).
- Learning management skills including (access to appropriate learning resources, the role of technology, use of flashcards and realia, board work, sharing resources with others).
- Managing lessons: learning methods that encourage and influence the learners, language of teacher, and use of L1.
- Pair and group working.
- Involve learners.
What the applicants will gain at the end of the program:
- Applicants will be able to gather knowledge and experience from other international participants.
- Applicants will learn the impactful methods of learner’s involvement via practical works.
- Will recognize and value diversity and use different kinds of strategies to manage inclusive education.
- Focus on the applicant’s approach to the lesson plan and the key factors that notice their planning decisions.
- Will learn about other teacher’s approaches and plans.
- Access and recognize useful teaching resources and assess their impact.
How to apply:
Register yourself on the online application form to access the course materials.