Opportunity ID 1077
USA Scholarship all degrees.
To enhance the international education level and access to US universities, US embassy has offered EducationUSA Opportunity program. This scholarship is funded by US embassy to support the Afghan and other international students who has not received Fulbright and US government scholarships, to continue their education in US universities.
Deadline: Applications are selected on rolling basis.
Age: no age limit
Degree: All degrees (community college, undergraduate, graduate, PhD and etc.
This Scholarship covers:
- One way air fare to US,
- Some college fees
Note: This scholarship does not cover ongoing, long term expenses such tuition, rent, living expenses, and the Visa and SEVIS fees,
The applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Has not received Fulbright and other USG Scholarships.
- Be Afghanistan citizen.
- Seeking admission in US universities.
- Be in financial need ( not be able to pay university expenses, air fare and other expenses)
- Should get US student visa to get the grant.
How to Apply
The applicant can follow the steps below to apply for EducationUSA Opportunity Scholarship:
- Download and fill the application form
- Sign the application form
- Send it to the email KabulEducationUSA@state.gov in PDF format.
The selection committee will evaluate the documents and select the awardee on their educational background, leadership skill, and financial needs.
For more information please visit the website of the US embassy in Afghanistan