Opportunity ID 1606
Denmark PhD Scholarship in International Business
A great opportunity is announced by Copenhagen business school (CBS) for the PhD students to do a research in business field. Enthusiastic students for organizational work can apply to this scholarship. The scholarship includes a great salary based on regular monthly salary equivalent to 3160 euros per month
About the CBS:
CBS provides undergraduate, master and PhD programs to 21500 students. The programs are instructed in two languages of English and Danish.
Details of the program:
Deadline: April 1, 2018
Duration of the program: 3 years
- Monthly 3160 euros salary.
- Possibility of enrollment in double PhD degree
Field of study that will be enrolled: Economic and management
Eligibility and requirements of the scholarship:
All the applicants applying to CBS scholarship must meet the following requirements such as:
· Basic training at master level
- having high GPA ( 3)
· Social science educational background
· Holding a master degree
· Work experience with statistical software package ( Stata, SAS or R)
· English language fluency
· High skills in project proposal.
The applicants should prepare the following documents at the time of application:
· Project description ( 5 pages)
· Bachelor degree certificate and transcript
· List of publications
· One copy of your selected written work ( e.g. master thesis )
· Master degree certificates and transcript
· Cover letter
Read about DAAD PhD Scholarship
Eligible applicants can apply online before April 1, 2018. The shortlisted applicant will be shortly notified after the deadline.
For more information please visit the Official website of Copenhagen