Language Requirement TOEFLNot Required
Opportunity Type : Self Funded
The Computer and Information Technology master’s degree program is an online opportunity for non-computer science majors. Similarly, The University of Pennsylvania developed this course for international students to earn their master’s degree during the COVID-19 outbreak. Moreover, the program will equip the students without computer science backgrounds to get familiarized and earn a master’s degree in computing and technology field. Additionally, students can apply from different academic experiences ranging from business and history to chemistry and medicine. Above all, students will access to core university services and support their well-being and future career goals. Besides, the course will help the students with strong alumni network and career services, prepares students to succeed. Finally, after completion of the program, students will be able to work with high salaries at leading technology organizations such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, and Bloomberg.
Program developer: University of Pennsylvania
Program organizer: Coursera
Fee: 2500+136 dollars per course
Duration: 16 to 40 months
Number of courses: 10 course
First Round Deadline: 1 August 2020
Final Round deadline: 1 October 2020
Why this course:
- Additionally, his program provides an Ivy League master’s degree in computer science designed for non-CS majors.
- Also, this course will be 100 percent online, and anyone can use it like on-campus students and graduates with the same degree.
- The course cost will be less than on-campus.
- As the Role, anyone one from any part of the world with different background can take part in this program.
- So then, world-renowned instructors blend computer science will support the program with practical and theoretical projects-based learning.
- The course provides an online computational thinking problem-solving course to help the participants to enroll for the online master program or not.
- Bachelor degree certificate with transcript
- Personal statement about 500 to 100 words and explain the following details:
- Why are you interested in the MCIT online program?
- explain how you will apply for the earning experience.
- How could you apply for the earned degree?
- What will be your contribution through the MCIT Online community?
- Career goals description and MCIT online curriculum.
- If your resume perceived as overqualified, explain why MCIT online program fits you?
- Two recommendation letter
- Resume/Detailed CV
- TOEFL score
- GRE score (optional)
How to apply:
Interested students can apply online
Click here to access more details