Opportunity ID 4150
If you want pursue your education and get a career opportunity in Central Bank of Ireland, apply to scholarship provided by Central bank of Ireland (CBI).
Central Bank of Ireland has provided full assistance to students to own their best choice career and pursue their education through its scholarship program. Central Bank of Ireland announces Scholarship for international students to pursue part time degree and enhance their experiences and take full advantage from a quality education system.
This scholarship encourage candidates to follow their career with the Central Bank, they will be provided full support to boost up their knowledge and supply all means of protection.
Application deadline: Aug.12, 2018 Interview date: August 16-17 , 2018
Start of the program: September 17, 2018 Duration of study: 3 years (part-time)
Duration of working: 4 years full time Level: undergraduate degree
Location: Ireland Nationality: International students are eligible
Fields: CBI will offer four-year employment contract and three year part-time course study in the following areas:
- Accounting and finance
- Business studies (HRM)
- salary of €25,758
- Useful training that enhance your experiences
- Living expenses
- All study expenses
- Part time training courses
- Candidates can attend social activities and sports
- Employment services
- TaxSaver Commuter ticket scheme
- annual leaving of 24 days
Candidates must fulfill the following demands:
- Applicant must be self-starter and want approach something new
- Applicant must provide strong academic result of new leaving certificate attained and /or expected to attain two honor grades (H5s)
- four ordinary level grade (O6) and in math either
- O6 level grade in language of English, Irish or other than these two
- Do not hold a third level qualification
- English language proficiency ( if first language is not English )
If you feel you are the best candidate for Central Bank and are keen of making an impact and growing your career at the time you are participating to a fully funded part time BA honours degree, you can apply to the CBI Scholarship online. For completing your application, you need to upload your CV and answer some questions regarding your achievements and motivation.
For further information please visit the Central Bank of Ireland’s website
Related: Read about recently announced Undergraduate Scholarships for Afghanistan students