Opportunity ID 6240
Application is open for PhD scholarships offered by Copenhagen Business School. Applicants interested to study their PhD at CBS should apply to this scholarship. The program allows the scholar to conduct their research at CBS under the supervision of CBS professor.
Number of scholarships: 3-5 Duration: three years
Level of study: PhD Field of study: Department of Strategy and Innovation
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020 Starting date of the program: September 1, 2020
Benefits of the scholarship:
The scholarship provides:
- Tuition fee
- Office space
- Travel grants
- Monthly salary starting from DKK 28, 000 (3700 Euro) up to DKK 31,600 (about 4200 Euro)
- Pension contribution (17.01 percent of the salary)
About the program:
The PhD student will be enrolled in the PhD School in Economics and Management. The selected candidates will participate in the SI Ph.D. cohort, which is a formal research-training program. This includes a package of courses on innovation, entrepreneurship, econometrics, publishing, etc.
CBS PhD graduates are held in high esteem not only in academia and research institutions but also in government and business where their research qualifications are increasingly demanded. Recent SI PhD graduates have been successfully placed at institutions like SKEMA, Tilburg, IESE, and the University of Southern California.
Available PhD Scholarships:
- Chinese Government Master’s & PhD Scholarship- Belt and Road Program of University Wuhan
- OWSD PhD Fellowship for women Scientist from Science and Technology Lagging Countries
- DAAD Scholarship for Master’s Degree and PhD in Development-Related Courses in Germany
- Mathematics in Industry and Commerce- MIC, PhD program in Germany
- PhD Scholarships on Sustainability and Value Chain Design in Denmark
About the Strategy and Innovation Research
SI’s research is focused on strategy, innovation, entrepreneurship, and international business. The department’s ambition is to host an internationally leading environment for research and teaching within the broad area of strategy. The department’s research is generally cross-disciplinary. Faculty members have backgrounds in management, economics, sociology, and economic geography. The theoretical foundation for research in these areas is eclectic, combining strategy, innovation, and/or internationalization theory with insights from economics, sociology, psychology, and economic geography.
Who can apply?
Applicants with high grades from their universities having an educational background in social sciences who fulfill the following requirement can apply:
- Have good fluency in the English language
- Have a basic training at the master level
- Applicants with a one-year master degree will be offered for 4-year program (first two years as a master student)
How to apply?
Applicants should apply online before the deadline.
- Project description(5 pages)
- Academic diplomas and documents (bachelor and mater)
- Publications and any written work (master thesis)