Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration One Week
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 7737
Business Today is organizing an international conference (IC) annually. 2021 International Conference is the 47th IC conference organized for one week on the theme of The Work of Tomorrow. Undergraduate students from all parts of the world can be part of this international conference. The conference will connect the top undergraduate students with influential business executives to develop the next generation of leaders. Students can select to attend the conference virtually or in-person.
- First round: July 1, 2021
- Second round: July 31, 2021
- Third round: August 31, 2021
- Virtual: 10- 14th November
- In-person: 12-14th November
Duration: One week
Location: New York
About the Organization:
Business today is a non-profit organization working to reduce the gap between business leaders and undergraduate students. It was founded by Forbes in 1968.
Benefits of the conference:
- Global networking
- Participation in executives seminar
- Funding competition (impact Challenge on Social Entrepreneurship)
- Listening to keynote speaker
- All expenses are paid by Business Today includes:
- Transportation to New York,
- hotel accommodations in New York,
- meals, and
- fun experiences.
Note: Business today does not cover Visa costs. There is a $75 security deposit to secure your spot in the conference.
Who can apply?
- Be an undergraduate student in Fall 2021
- Be able to attend the 3-day conference
- The answer to the questions (Essay)
How to apply?
Applicants can apply for the final round before the deadline (3rd round deadline is August 31, 2021). The method of application is online and on a rolling basis in the final round. Applicants should apply one time only.
For more information please visit the International conference ic. on business today website.