Opportunity ID 25005
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Duration 4 weeks
Language of Instruction English
The University of McMaster provides this course on “Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential” that aims to help enhance your career and life in today’s fast-paced learning environment. So, regardless of your age or stage, Mindshift teaches you fundamentals, e.g., how to get the most out of online learning and MOOCs, how to find out and work with mentors, the mysteries to evading career impasse, and general ruts in life, and insights such as the value of selective ignorance over general competence. Therefore, this course is developed to show you how to look at what you’re learning, and your place in what’s emerging in the society around you, so you can be what you want to be, considering the real-world restrictions that life puts on us all.
- Course developer: University of McMaster
- Language: English (Subtitles: Vietnamese, Dutch, Korean, German, Thai, Spanish, Hungarian)
- Course provider: Coursera
- Learning mode: Self-paced
- Subject: Personal Development
- Price: Free with limited access
- Certificate: Paid certificate available (optional)
- Duration: 4 weeks (Approx. 11 hours to complete)
- Start date: Available Now
1. Dr. Barbara Oakley
Barbara Oakley, Ph.D., PE, is a Professor of Engineering at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.
2. Dr. Terrence Sejnowski
Terrence Sejnowski is a leading face in computational neuroscience, and his aim is to understand the principles that relate brain to behavior.
- Change IS possible
- Getting Deeper into Happy Learning
- Learning & Careers
- Adopting a Learning Lifestyle
Skills you will earn:
- Learning to learn
- Lifelong learning
- Pomodoro technique
- Shareable certificate_ Earn a certificate upon completion
- 100% online_ Start quickly and learn at your own schedule
- Flexible deadline_ you can reset at your own schedule
- Level: Beginner
How to apply?
You can apply for this course by enrolling through the link provided.
To learn more about Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential’ Online Course, please visit Coursera’s website.
You may also be eligible for these opportunities:
- Halcyon Incubator Residential Spring Fellowship for Early-Stage Social Entrepreneurs
- Leadership in 21st Century free online course
- Yenching Academy of Peking University 2023 International Scholarships in China
- Reach Oxford Scholarship at Oxford University for Bachelor’s Degree
- University of Leeds Free Online Course on ‘Research Ethics’