Opportunity ID 6187
No. of Opportunity 50
Fields of study All fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 1 to 4 years
Applicants interested in studying their PhD at Ghent University and/or United Nations University in Belgium can apply to BOF Doctoral Scholarships.
This scholarship is offered to selected students initially for one year with the possibility of granting for the other three years as well.
Deadline: April 28, 2022 Online results: September 2, 2022
Starting date: October 1, 2022 Duration: 4 years
Level of Study: PhD degree
Institutions: Ghent University
The scholarships offer the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend of 2225 Euros based on the applicant’s family status
- 310 Euro will be offered to the supervisor (monthly)
- National of any countries can apply
- No age restriction
- No restriction in research topic
- Should apply for FWO PhD fellowship fundamental research 2023 and 2024 or FWO PhD fellowship Strategic basic research 20223 and 2024 by , or apply one of these programs
- excellent study result during the entire study career
- Current PhD scholarships holders or scientific researchers can apply for BOF doctoral scholarship if they meet the FWO regulations and requirements.
- Do not apply for the scholarship for the same project they are currently doing
- Selected applicants in 2022 who are eligible to reapply for the 2023 BOF doctoral scholarship must apply in next year for this scholarship.
Applicants should download and fill the application form together with their Ghent university supervisors and send it to the email indicated below.
Please read the complete information here before you apply.
Submission email: BOFapplication@ugent.be
For more information please read the details in the call for application or visit the Ghent University
- OWSD PhD Fellowship for women Scientist from Science and Technology Lagging Countries
- Al Qasimia University Scholarships in UAE
- International Fellowships in Urban Studies by Urban Studies Foundation
- International Travel Grants 2020 by the International Brain Research Organization (IBRO)
- Global Change Makers Essay Competition