Opportunity ID 770
Language Requirement IELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) is offered the University of Adelaide in Australia. The main purpose of this scholarship is to attract high quality overseas postgraduate students to do their research based Master’s degree or PhD.
Deadline for 2nd Semester of 2020: 1 December 2019
Scholarship Award includes:
- Course tuition fees (two years for a Master’s degree by research and 3 years for Ph.D.)
- An annual living allowance about $26,288 ( 2 years for master and 3 years for Ph.D.)
- For Student Visa (Subclass 500) visa holders the award provides compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy for the student and their spouse and dependents.
If the award holder does not hold a subclass 500 visa then he/she is responsible for the cost of health insurance.
Requirements and Conditions
You are required to meet the following:
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australian, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree( this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- Those undertaking research via remote candidature are ineligible.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status can apply for ASI scholarships.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarship holders must start study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- Applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration in an international scholarship round, and were unsuccessful, will automatically be considered in the following international scholarship round, assuming they hold a valid offer of candidature for that intake.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
Generally, applicants who succeed in winning an ASI scholarship have completed a Masters degree including research components and have several publications and relevant work and research experience.
Please submit a formal application for admission and a Scholarship and all required documents well before the closing date, via the online application system. There is no application fee.
For more Information Please Visit the ASI official link.