Opportunity ID 2195
No. of Opportunity 100
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction Arabic
The Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Kabul is proud to announce the annual program of scholarships for Afghanistan students offered in all degrees (bachelor, Master, doctoral) students at Al-Azhar University for the 2021-2022 academic year (100 available scholarships).
90% of these scholarships are offered in literature and religious studies with the equal participation of women and men in the following fields of study:
- Sharia and Law
- The Principles of Religion
- Invitation to Islam
- Language and translation
- Arabic Language
and 10 percent of the scholarships will be allocated to Scientific Majors as the following:
- Physical Education
Registration period: May 10-31 2021
Level of study:
- Bachelor degree
- master degree
Related: Read about Italy Scholarship
Egypt Scholarship Application Criteria
Candidates must have the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Afghanistan
- Have skills in writing and speaking in Arabic.
- They must be healthy and have no infectious illnesses.
- Not affiliated with and inclined to political parties.
- The candidate and his/her family should not have security problems.
- Only one candidate from a family
- Should have a graduation certificate of 12th Grade, (graduation year must not be before 2019).
- Candidate of the Master’s Degree and Ph.D. is allocated to only Kabul university and needs to present his/her bachelor’s degree and master degree.
- The passport must contain the name the same as the school certificate.
- Present their Tazkira (National ID card)
- Two-digit new photo size (4 × 6)
- India ICCR 1000 Scholarships for Afghanistan – all degrees (Fully Funded)
- Slovakia Government International Scholarships 2021-2022 for All Degrees
How to apply
Registration will take place from 11:00 am to – 1:00 pm May 10 to 31, 2021, at the Egyptian Embassy, and interested students for registering to the scholarships must have the following documents:
- Copy of Tazkira
- the electronic passport
- Copy of Academic Documents
- 2 photos of size (4 × 6)
Those who are not registered will not be included in the exam.
Note: It should be noted that the scholarship registration form (attached) should also be filled and submitted with the above-mentioned documents to the Egypt embassy.
The Examination dates will be announced later.
Afghanistan Ministry of higher education has not announced this scholarship with the above details. To apply via the Ministry of higher education please visit cabinet 21 at general reception office of the ministry of higher education before the deadline to get the forms and apply.