Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Master Of Business Administration
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4464
Applications are open for Master of Business Administration at the National University of Singapore which will be funded by the Asian Development Bank and Japan Government.
Students with an excellent educational background who want to get professional and leadership skills in the Master of Business Administration are strongly encouraged to apply for the NUS MBA program and Asian Development Bank scholarships.
August 30, 2021-March 31, 2022
First-round deadline: October 28, 2021
Second Round deadline: January 27, 2022 (scholarship consideration period
Third round: deadline: – March 31, 2022
Level of education: postgraduate (master)
If you are self-motivated with leadership potentials who hold strong previous educational proof who want to study their master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), you are encouraged to apply.
Financing and Scholarship opportunities:
There are several scholarships available to fund your MBA degree at the National University of Singapore (NUS) including the Asian Development Bank Scholarship covering the full expense of the entire study period.
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship for developing countries
- The NUS MBA Study Awards (total $1 million – open to full-time and part-time students of all nationalities and awarded based on the applicant’s background performance during application and his/her leadership potential. )
- NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship offered to deserving students from Latin America, Central Asia, and Africa to cover the 30-65% of tuition fees
- The NUS MBA women in business scholarship: offered to female applicants with strong leadership background or having made a positive impact in their local or global community or organization.
- LAM SEE CHIEW Memorial Scholarship in Social Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy: offered to students who demonstrate an active interest in social entrepreneurship, philanthropy, or non-profit sectors or have worked for/volunteer consistently in such social purpose organizations for a minimum of two years.
- OCIS Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships for Students from Islamic Countries at the University of Oxford
- UCM Bachelor Scholarship in Liberal Arts and Sciences in the Netherlands [Fully-Funded]
- ADB Scholarship at the University of Hawaii in Manoa 2021-2022
- UCA-Cambridge Trust Scholarship for Young Scholars from Central Asia for A.Y. 2021-2022
Requirements and eligibility:
Applicants of MBA at the National University of Singapore should meet the following requirements:
- Provide a minimum of two years of work experience after the undergraduate studies (full-time )
- Having Strong previous study background (undergraduate) in any discipline from an accredited university
- Demonstrate language proficiency to prove their professional background. Like GMAT, GRE, TOEFL iBT with minimum score 100, IELTS with minimum score 6.5, PTE with a minimum score of 68
- If you want to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship, you need to meet all eligibility requirements of the ADB Scholarship.
- English language Proficiency standard test score
- Two referee reports, referees can be an employer or any client (submitted online)
- While filling online application applicant is required to provide full contact information of his/her referees so that the scholarship committee should be able to contact your referees. Then you need to send referee from to your referees before filling the application
- A copy of your Undergraduate transcript and degree scroll
- A copy of your resume plus salary slip or bank account statement
- NRICY OR Employment pass
- A passport-sized photo
- GMAT/GRE results
- Passport and completed application form
- Three essays ( with 300-word limit)
- If you are re-applicant, you need to provide one additional re-applicant essay
- IELT/TOEFL score
- Payment via credit card
How to apply?
Please read all the requirements and eligibility of NUS ( and ADB scholarship if you want to apply) and apply online.
Note: you may have more than one field preferences. The application will proceed accordingly. Eventually, when students complete the application process successfully, selected students will be interviewed on the scheduled date.
Link to apply:apply-now
Official link: http://mba.nus.edu/#