Fields of study International Relations Project Management Public Health Global Health Health Security
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Start of the program: 1st semester 2020
Awarding Organization: Asian Development Bank
Institution: University of Sydney
About the Scholarship
It is over 20 years that Asian development bank with financial support of the Government of Japan offers 150 scholarship for postgraduate studies. Students from developing ADB member Countries can apply to this program. ADB-JSP is fully funded scholarship in several universities including University of Sydney.
Fields of study available for ADB Scholarship at University of Sydney:
Master in the following program:
- International relations
- Project management
- Public Health
- Global Health
- Health Security
ADB Scholarship Requirements and eligibility:
- Currently work in his/her country of citizenship
- Have not obtained any master degree
- Have minimum two years of work experience (full time-after university degree)
- Not be more than 35 years in Age.
- No previous overseas studies
- Obtained an unconditional offer from the University of Sydney in one of the fields of study mentioned above.
- Have citizenship of a country that is member of Asian Development Bank listed below.
Eligible countries: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam
Applicants with the following criteria will be preferred:
- advance academic performance (GPA 3.5/4.0),
- Female candidates
- Financial in need applicants
To apply for ADB Scholarship at University of Sydney you must consider to follow the steps below:
- Create an application through Sydney Student portal by applying to a Program mentioned above.
- Upload the completed ADB Scholarship sheet named “ADB Scholarship Application Sheet” to your application form
- Upload the completed ‘Income conversion to US Dollars form’ in your application
- Select “ I have applied for a scholarship” for application fee waiver and submit your application
- CV and income tax return must be uploaded
Successful applicants will notified by email two weeks after the deadline.
Applicant are not allowed to apply more than three time for this scholarship. Unsuccessful applicants need wait for one year before re-applying.