Opportunity ID 1643
If you are a holding at least bachelor degree and are interested to study Leadership in International Affairs in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy, you can apply for Academy Asia Fellowship granted by Ghatham House.
All the details about the program, eliglibilities, and the application process are available on this Post.
Details of Academy Asia Fellowship:
Duration of the fellowship: 10 months
Location: Chatham House, London, United Kingdom
Deadline: Sunday April 29, 2018 (12:00 am GMT)
Structure of the Program
Fellowship programs is designed to support a range of activities including:
- Fellow’s own research project with the supervision of a Chatham House expert, (50%).
- Help with the current research projects (20%)
- Attending the Academy’s Leadership Program (30%).
Fellows are required to participate in the Academy’s Leadership Program consisting of the following:
- Intensive five-day induction week which is conducted in Ghatam House to be introduced to the basics of the fellowships and the Leadership program and meet their host research program.
- Weekly discussion seminars
- Global Introductions off-site visits every two months to meet the leaders and senior decision-makers
- Half-day Leadership workshops every two months to focus important aspects of leadership such as ‘Leadership in a new role’ and ‘Fostering innovation and entrepreneurship’
- Project presentations
- Personal development sessions with the aim of promoting their self-awareness on monthly basis
- Media training (Mock interviews and feedback)
- ‘Leaders Who Lunch’ series (informally discuss leadership experiences and lessons with government leaders, business, media and the voluntary sectors.
- Career mentors for each fellow based on their career objectives.
Compensation and benefits of fellowship
- A monthly allowance of £2,228 to cover the costs of accommodation, research and publication costs.
applicants who adhere the following requirements are eligible candidates for the Academy Asia:
- Must be a citizen of Afghanistan, Australia, and the People’s Republic of China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Pakistan and South Korea. Applicants with a dual nationality which contains one of the mentioned countries, are also eligible.
- Possess at least BA degree or equivalent, preference will be given to those with a Master’s degree with an international focus.
- Applicants may be at the mid-stage of their profession or university students, non-governmental organizations, government departments, civil society or media.
- In addition to the conditions above, another condition is to pursue a research topic related to one of the eligible topics during the fellowship.
In order to apply for this fellowship program, the eligible candidates must follow the steps below:
- download and fill the application form
- Provide the required documents
- and send them along with required documents to the submission email.
Read about other available fellowship
Applicants must provide the following documents to apply:
- Application form
- Scan of Passport
- A Short sample of published writing
Submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the Official link of Academy Asia fellowship.