Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 8
Duration 20 Months
About Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG):
Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG) is an afghan company that has been providing remarkable and satisfactory turn-key business services to more than 220 international companies in Afghanistan since 2009. AHG employs over 200 full-time and highly qualified Afghans to produce appropriate professional services to its clients throughout Afghanistan.
Position Title: Senior Business Advisor
Job locations: Kabul, Balkh, Nangarhar, Herat
Functional area: Business Administration
Employment Type: Full-time
Vacancy #: 0432
Salary: As per NTA salary policy
Organization: Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG)
Working experience: 7-10 years
Contract duration: 20 months
Probation period: 3 months
Contract type: Fixed-term
Gender: Male/ Female
Closing date: 10 December 2020
The Senior Business Advisors must hold an MBA with 7-10 years of work experience in the areas of general operations, financial management, production and manufacturing processes, access to finance, international sales, and marketing, access to international buyers, ability to provide products as per international buyer qualifications, product packaging, and human resources management.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support client businesses to adopt improved financial management and standard operating procedures.
- Develop a business action plan for each business, and mentor each business along the way.
- Frequent, random monitoring of activities implementation.
- Assist Project Manager in Recruiting Jr. Advisors.
- Develop a plan for onboarding Jr. Advisors and manage Jr. Business Advisors.
- Conduct orientation training for Jr. Advisors.
- Handle conflict resolution between Jr. Advisors and the pertinent businesses.
Requirements of the job
- Hold degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA) _required.
- 7-10 years of experience in general business operations.
- Work experience with small businesses in Afghanistan.
How to apply?
Eligible applicants can apply online and follow instructions accordingly. To apply for the province of your choice, click on the links below.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. AHG will only contact the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Note: The applicants must submit their CVs using this format.