No. of Opportunity 1000
Moore Afghanistan/AHG recruits 1,000 individuals to deliver the duties and responsibilities which are assigned to them.
- Job Title: HesabPay Agent
- Deadline: 30 November 2021
- Reference: 080
- Work Type: Full Time
- Number of Opportunities: 1000
- Gender: Male/Female
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Salay: 40,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer the customers’ queries and respond to their inquiries and complaints using available applications
- Doing the research using the available resources
- Handle and solve customers’ problems regarding company products and services
- The person must handle difficult customers very politely and professionally
- Provide information regarding the products to the customers
- Upsell products and services and being able to complete call logs and reports
- Must obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries
- Login and report every individual customer under the correct category and provide a report to the team leader of emergency
- Must identify and report issues to the related department
- Record details of all comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken
- The person must be flexible and be able to work at any shift based on volume
- Agent must be punctual to his or her duties
What is the Requirement?
- The agent should have at least a high school diploma or higher degree
- Having a minimum of one year of experience
- Having experience in customers service practice and principles
- Good communication skills (Listening, verbal, written)
- Should have technical proficiency and understanding in products and services
- Being polite, patient, and professional
- Must have knowledge in IT and Mobile functions
- Basic knowledge of English and Dari, and Pashtu Languages
- Good typing skills and data entry ability
- Should own a smartphone
- Pass the HesabPay Test
- Join one-week training on HesabPay
Location of the Jobs:
Kabul, Kapisa, Parwan, Wardak, Logar, Nangarhar, Laghaman, Panjshir, Baghalan, Bameyan, Ghazni, Pakitika, Paktya, Khost, Konar, Nooristan, Badakhshan, Takhar, Kunduz, Samangan, Balkh, Sar-e-Pul, Ghor, Daykundi, Urzogan, Zabul, Kandahar, Jawazjan, Faryab, Helman, Badghis, Herat, Farah, Nimroz.
How to Apply?
Eligible applicants should complete the job application form here
After the completion of the form download HesabPay on your phone and verify your profile by uploading a photo and Tazkira.
Finally, if you are shortlisted you will be contacted for an online test.