Opportunity ID 193687
No. of Opportunity 24
Duration 3 months
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) has announced 24 Community Social Mobilizer jobs available in Afghanistan’s Baghlan, Balkh, Jawzjan, and Takhar provinces. Interested & eligible applicants can read the details and apply accordingly.
- Position Title: Community Social Mobilizer
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job Location: Baghlan, Balkh, Jawzjan, Takhar
- City: Pole khumri, Mazare sharif, Taliqan, Sheberghan
- Nationality: Afghan
- Category: General
- Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale
- Reference number: ORCD-066-2022
- Organization: Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD)
- Years’ of experience: At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Gender: Male/Female
- Duration: Three months
- Closing date: September 26, 2022
About Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD):
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research professionals aiming to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community.
Duties & Responsibilities of Community Social Mobilizer:
- The community social mobilizers should send reports to the provincial coordinator.
- Conduct community education and sensitization regarding the benefits of Protection Monitoring programs.
- Organize host and refugee communities into Focus Group Discussion groups and organize individual interviews with male and female community members;
- Meet with male and female members of refugee and host communities to review community living conditions, protection environment, and pressing needs.
- Persons with Special Needs should be identified in households and referred to Protection Officers for further assessment/registration.
- The applicant must be an Afghan citizen.
- Graduated from high school and the faculty of social sciences.
- Having worked in a NGO or INGO for at least 2-3 years.
- Be able to communicate in Pashto & Dari
- Capable of working in a fast-paced setting.
- Capable of traveling to rural places.
How to apply for Community Social Mobilizer positions for ORCD?
Afghan candidates who are qualified and interested may send their cover letter and updated CV to the email address below.
The email’s subject line must be (Community social mobilizer , VA No: ORCD-066-2022).
Please do not attach large files or any other documents larger than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will be rejected.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar job opportunities:
- 24 Social Mobilizer positions in Afghanistan’s Baghlan, Balkh, Jawzjan, and Takhar provinces
- 148 community health promoters jobs in Afghanistan provinces
- 24 Social Organizer jobs by ORCD in Baghlan, Balkh, Jawzjan, Takhar Province
- 24 community Social Organizer jobs by ORCD in Baghlan, Balkh, Jawzjan, Takhar Province