Opportunity ID 3960
2017/2018 National Kankor Exam of Afghanistan (1396/1397) started in March 2018 (Hamal 1397) and finished within 4 months ending in July 2018.
This year’s exam was held in a safe and secure situation with good transparency in the process of exam in all provinces.
Today, on August 1st, 2018 the ministry of higher education announced the Pre-university result exam (Kankor) result at 2:00 pm
Number of participants: 200461
According to the ministry of higher education, only 58 percent of the participant students will be admitted to the universities and institutes of higher education.From 200461 who participated in Kankor exam a total number of 116432 students will be able to start their higher education in the universities and institutes of higher education and other institutes.
62662 of students will receive a place to get their higher education in universities and institutes of higher education of Kabul and other provinces to study their bachelor degree and 53770 students will have the opportunity to pursue their education in Pohand Ghazanfar institute of Medical sciences, professional institutes and teacher training houses of Kabul and other provinces of Afghanistan. In addition 1150 students will be admitted in religious science institutes.
TOP 5 student at this years Kankor examination
- Tahmina Daughter of Abdul Saboor Graduated from Afghan Turk Females High School, Kabul- Got 353.446
- Mohammad Emaduddin Son of Abdul Qahir, Graduated from Inqlab Islami High school High school, Herat got 348.269 (
- Mokhtar son Khadim from Bamyan Province got 348.2 (third position )
- Mohammad Hadi son of Dost mohammad Khan from Herat Province 348.185 (fourth position)
- Mohammad Safdar son of Mohammad Naeem from Bamyan province 346.682 (fifth position )
You will find the Kankor result here to DOWNLOAD or check your result.