Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 150056
About the challenge
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge provides you with a unique opportunity to learn from the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its customers to solve actual strategy and business challenges. It is a three-phase team competition designed to give participating Masters, MBA or Ph.D. students the opportunity to work directly with multinational corporations on contemporary business and enterprise problems and to provide solutions respectively.
Application deadline: 26 June 2022, 11:59 PM UTC
Phases of the challenge
1: qualifications (21 March-26 June 2022): make and submit a 6-minute video to present your unique solution to the case study.
2: Collaboration (July-October 2022): Work with selected multinational corporate customers/partners on real-world problems.
3: Finalization (Dec 2022- Q1 2023): the winning team will receive its prize and invitation to go to the Zurich event.
Phase 1 topic on which teams can develop their solution and submit to the challenge to compete for advancing into the next phases.
- [Climate Change Risk Analysis]
Cash prize (winning team)
- The best team with the best submission from phase 2 will get 5000 CHF divided between team members.
- Receive an invitation to present their work at a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022
- The next best submitter from phase two will receive 2000 CHF.
The teams with the best submissions from phase 1:
- Work with Zurich and their multinational customers (companies)
- Will complete a consultancy case with Zurich and a prominent global organization.
- Polish their ideas and create a positive impact on your partner company’s business.
- All top-performing participants will have a chance for an interview with the companies.
All top teams
- A certificate signed by a Zurich expert describing participation and Phase 2 achievements.
- Master, MBA and Ph.D. students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide can take part in the contest.
- Applicants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can also apply for the Challenge.
How to join the challenge?
This is a team competition so form a team with 3-4 team members and complete your registration by the deadline.
Head to the source link for more details about the competition.