Opportunity ID 88533
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Language of Instruction English
Applications are being accepted for the World Youth Alliance Certified Training Program (CTP). WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP), also known as Track A, is a set of texts that serve as conceptual underpinnings for the organization’s goal. It is a compilation of philosophical, historical, and contemporary writings on human dignity and rights. Those who complete the CTP can articulate and defend human dignity ideals in public spaces. The workshop is open to all World Youth Alliance members and is free of charge. Participation in several WYA programs is required (internships, specialized conferences, advocacy work). After successfully completing the accreditation interview, the member will be awarded a certificate honoring their accomplishment and formally identifying them as a “Certified Trained Member.”
Awarding organization: World Youth Alliance
Duration: differing as per each region
CTP will cover the following topics:
- Foundational History
- Human Dignity
- History of Ideas
- International Law & Human Rights
Following completion of the CTP and certification, you will be able to:
- Prepare yourself to speak clearly and eloquently on behalf of human dignity.
- Give you a vocabulary to communicate with the rest of the world and the international community.
- Human dignity, human rights, & integral human development culture
- Through these opportunities, you’ll be able to speak on behalf of WYA and fully participate in WYA activities:
- Apply for a foreign internship.
- Start and lead a WYA chapter or club in your community.
- Begin and lead a CTP group in your area;
- Participate in the International Solidarity Forum.
- Participate in local & international events to represent WYA
- Applicants must be between the ages of 10 to 30
- Must be fluent in English.
- Have access to the internet
- You have to be a member of the WYA.
|Region||Batch 3||Batch 4|
|Africa||Training Period: Sep 12 – Nov 25, 2022
Apr 9 – Aug 5, 2022
|Asia Pacific||Training Period: Sep 14 – Oct 26, 2022
Jul 16 – Aug 31, 2022
|Europe||Start: Sep 26, 2022
Deadline: Sep 16, 2022
|Latin America||Training Period: Sep 27 – Dec 21, 2022
May 1 – Aug 27, 2022
|Training Period: Sep 24 – Nov 19, 2022
Deadline: Sep 10, 2022
|Middle East and North Africa||Training Period: Jul 1 – Aug 20, 2022
Jun 15, 2022
|North America||Training Period: Sep 19 – Dec 16, 2022
Sep 12, 2022
How to apply for WYA’s Certified Training Program?
Go to the official announcement of the WYA Training Program, click on the “Application Process” tab, and fill out the application form for your preferred region. After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any enquiries, please contact your regional office.
- Asia Pacific: email@example.com
- Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Middle East and North Africa: email@example.com
- North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about WYA Certified Training Program, please visit WYA’s website.
These opportunities may also catch your interest:
- Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship in the USA 2023-24
- 2023 GIST MS. and PhD Scholarships in South Korea (Spring Semester)
- 160 Clarendon Fund Scholarships for master and PhD at Oxford University, UK
- Online Course on ‘Collaborative Working in a Remote Team’ (Certificate Provided)
- Islamic University of Madinah Undergraduate Scholarship in Science, Saudi Arabia [Fully funded]