Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 1 Year
Opportunity ID 120005
World Trade organization is accepting applications for the Young Professional program (WTO YPP) from qualified young professionals from developing & least-developed WTO member countries. The YPP is offered to enhance youth knowledge of WTO and International trade issues. If you are from under-represented countries and looking for a chance to be employed by the World Trade Organization, you can apply to this amazing program.
Details of WTO Young professional program:
Duration: one year
Possibility of Extension: No
Application open: April 1, 2021
Deadline: April: 29, 2021
Salary: CHF 3500
Program duration: January 1, 2022
Selected applicants will receive:
- a monthly salary of CHF 3,500.
- Medical Cover
- Travel Cost
Area of work:
- Council and Trade Negotiations
- Government Procurement
- Dispute Settlement
- Economic Research and Statistics
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Market Access (tariffs and non-tariff barriers)
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary measures
- Trade and Development
- Trade and Environment
- Media and External Relations
- Trade Facilitation
- Trade and Gender
- Technical Barriers to Trade
- Trade-in Services and Investment
- Trade Policy Analysis
- Trade-Related Technical Assistance.
- Trade Remedies (anti-dumping and countervailing duties)
- 2021 KOICA-AJOU Scholarship Program for Master Students in Civil Society Leadership
- 130 Fully-Funded Rotary Peace Fellowship (Master and Professional Development) in USA, Thailand, England, Thailand
Who can apply to WTO YPP?
To be eligible, the applicants should meet the following requirements:
- be a national of a country that is a member of the World Trade Organization.
- Obtained advanced university degree in the following fields:
- other international trade-related subjects related to WTO work.
- Have at least 2 years of related work experience
- Be interested in international trade and committed to WTO-related work.
- Have fluency in the English language. Having a good knowledge of French, or Spanish would be counted as an advantage.
- Not be older than 32 years of age.
Skills and competencies:
- have general knowledge of the World Trade organization
- possess drafting skills in Egnlish.
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Interested in International traded
How to apply?
Applicants should apply online through the e-recruitment system of WTO linked below.
For more details, you can visit the World Trade Organization website