Opportunity ID 1750
Language Requirement Not Required
World Bank offers scholarship for students from developing countries to continue their graduate studies in U.S, Africa, Japan, Australia, UK and other partner countries listed in the program list. The applicant must be admitted to one of the program in the partner universities.
Details about Japan/world bank scholarship program:
Location: United states, Japan, UK, France, ….
Deadline for application: April 12, 2018
Duration of the program: 2 years
Fields of study:
- Economic policy management
- Tax policy
- Infrastructure management
- Public administration
- Urban planning
- Public health
- Food management
And other fields listed in the program list that you can download
Benefits and value of World Bank Scholarship
This is a fully funded scholarship program the covers the following expense:
- One round trip expenses to and from host university to your country plus USD 500 for each travel.
- Full tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Monthly allowance for book, accommodation, food, etc.
Please note that this scholarship will not cover the cost of visa, extra trainings, and other expenses such as family member.
Eligibility and requirement
Nation of one the 144 countries listed here who meets the following criteria can apply to world bank scholarship program:
- Be healthy
- Have a bachelor degree at least 3 years before the deadline of application
- At least 3 three years of work experience
- Be a full time employee at the time of applying ( Afghanistan and other countries impacted by conflict and listed in application guideline are excepted from this condition)
- Be admitted to at least one of the master program offered by world bank
Required documents in English
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Recent educational degree certificate or transcript (transcript is not necessary us either diploma or transcript)
- English written Curriculum Vitae
- Admission letter for the coming academic year
- Work experience
The applicants need provide the identity card (passport, birth certificate) and a medical certificate.
How to apply
Applicants must apply online using online application of World Bank to submit their applications.
Applicants must read the application guideline, Frequently Asked Questions, and check the preferred programs on the World Bank website before they apply.
Apply online [the_ad id=”1157″]
For further details you can visit the World Bank