Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 5962
Application for the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program (RSMFP) is open Now. If you are a researcher from World Bank member countries in developing countries willing to participate in this great program, apply Now to Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program (RSMFP) which is an 8-month program that offers funding up to USD $42750 for your PhD research. Selected applicants can do their research in a World Bank headquarter located in Washington DC, USA.
Details of this fellowship program:
Application period: March 20- April 30, 2021
Program period: September 2021- April 2022.
Type: Full time
- Training and professional experience: You will work on the World Bank Projects under the direct supervision of WB DEC researchers. You will receive cutting-edge training.
- Capacity building: You will receive a 1-week technical onboarding that includes training on reproducible research practices. You will have the opportunity to work with WBG economists, build skills and advance your skills in identifying, studying and writing about significant development pilot questions.
- Research Blog writing: You need to write a blog based on your fellowship research. Four top blogs is published each year on Let’s Talk Development Blog.
The world bank fellowships offer the following benefits to successful applicants:
- 8 months research program
- 42750 USD total compensation offered to each fellow in monthly installment.
- G4 Visa assistance
Note: The fellow is responsible for travel costs.
Partner country and Organizations:
- World Bank
- Government Bangladesh
- Government of China,
- And Former Yugoslavia
Who can apply to RSMFP?
The applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a World Bank member country. preference will be given to the nationals of developing countries.s
- Not have dual citizenship of a developed country
- Have the maximum age of 35 years
- have completed/expected to complete their master’s degree by July 1, 2021, or Currently enrolled in a Doctoral degree in economics or related fields such as economics, political science, public policy, mathematics, sociology, international development, data science and statistics.
- Not be a staff or family member of World Bank Staff.
- Be able to relocate to World Bank HQ in Washington, D.C during the fellowship.
- Be 35 or under the age of 35 years
How to apply?
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below:
- Prepare your documents
- Read the complete eligible and guidelines that will be available here at the time of the application period.
- Apply online
- Application form
- Resume in pdf format
- Statement of research interests, (max 500 words).
- contact details of one academic reference for the recommendation
- Certificate or diploma of the highest degree
For more information please visit the World Bank Robert S MCNamara Fellowships Program (RSMFP)