Opportunity ID 58900
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
The University of Saskatchewan (Usask) invites international applicants to apply for its 2024 academic year Scholarships in Canada. It is an exceptional opportunity for those who want to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree or Ph.D. in one of the world-renowned Canadian universities. Moreover, the University offers prestigious awards to all students from any nationality to make their dreams a reality.
In addition to numerous types of scholarship programs at the University of Saskatchewan (Usask), the most valued scholarships available for international students include International Student Awards, International Baccalaureate (IB) Awards, and Dean’s Doctoral Scholarship for International Students.
General Description of the Scholarships
- Application Deadline: 15 February 2024
- Awarding Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Saskatchewan
- Degree Levels: Undergraduate and Ph.D.
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Fields of Study: Programs offered by the University
The University of Saskatchewan offers different amounts of scholarships and awards with varying benefits depending on students’ GPA and suit of other universities’ admission requirements. Please check the details of each scholarship here.
Canadian University of Saskatchewan Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply for the scholarships above at the University of Saskatchewan should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should hold a nationality of countries other than Canada.
- For International Baccalaureate (IB) Awards, students must have completed the IB Diploma Program.
- For a Bachelor’s degree level, be a current high school (secondary) student who wishes to study at USask after graduation.
- Alternatively, be a student who has already graduated from high school (secondary) but has little or no prior post-secondary education.
- Ph.D. degree candidates must have a Master’s Degree, or its international equivalent, from a prestigious university or institution;
- For Dean’s Doctoral Scholarship, students must be International students at USask.
- Citizens and permanent residents of Canada are not eligible for this award.
- Prove at least a cumulative GPA of 80.00%.
- Have completed a Doctoral graduate program (at the University of Saskatchewan or any other institution) no more than 24 months in at the time of nomination
- Entering students must have applied for a Ph.D. program and received an NSID after their application fee payment.
- Meet additional admission and scholarship requirements of the University.
Required Documents for Canadian University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
For Bachelor’s Applicants:
- High school transcripts and certificate
- English language proficiency proof (if asked)
For Doctoral Applicants:
- Proposed Research Outline (max. two pages)
- Bibliography (max. five pages)
- Canadian Common CV
- Copies of official transcripts from all universities attended (the unofficial University of Saskatchewan transcripts will be accepted)
How to Apply for Canadian University of Saskatchewan Scholarships?
Applications for the Usask 2023 Scholarships are online, and applicants must go through a few steps to complete their applications.
- Find a program to take admission for
- Learn the admission requirements and make sure to meet them all
- Apply for admission and complete the online application
- Complete a particular scholarship form as guided for each one.
Check More Scholarships
- Apply early to take advantage of benefits like early admission and access to scholarships, as there are different types of scholarships.
- Review the application status to learn what documents Usask will consider for admission and scholarship.
- Submit documents before the documents deadline indicated by the application deadlines.
Please visit the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships’ official website for more details.