Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 2 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 104375
University of Saskatchewan (U of S) is accepting applications for its master and doctoral degree scholarships from high-performing and exceptional Canadian and international students to pursue their education in one of the most prestigious and high-ranked universities in Canada. it is an outstanding opportunity for those who wish to earn a degree from Canada and experience unique educational facilities and curriculum in the most favorite fields. Therefore, if you are keen to study in Canada, don’t miss the opportunity.
Application deadline: 22 February 2021 4:30 pm CST
Levels: Master and PhD
Master: 24 months
PhD: 36 months
The scholarship offers awards of $20,000 for Ph.D. & $16,000 for masters. In addition to these, the university supports students through teaching, research, and service fellowships and assistantships.
Fields of study
The College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS) offers University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) to students in the following departments/units:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
To qualify for U of S scholarships, all University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must:
- Be full-time, fully-qualified registered students who are either already continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Have been recommended to be admitted as a graduate student to study at U of S.
- Be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS meaning that they cannot hold the scholarship linger beyond this period.
- Possess a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student (read more about how the entrance average is computed below).
How to apply?
Students can apply for UGS via email. A complete nomination package consists of the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Copies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts or its equivalent from the university you have attended.
- Two letters of recommendation.
If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format.
You could send your application to the following address:
Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
submission E-mail: [email protected]
Also, apply to other scholarships:
- University of Alberta 2021-22 Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students in Canada
- “Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships” 2021 at the University of Bristol, UK (All Fields)
- ‘Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships Programs’ (Merit-based) in the UK
- University of Liverpool ‘Communication & Media’ Master & PhD Research Degree 2021
- (Renmin University of China) Master’s Scholarship Programs in English for International Students
- Qatar University Diploma, Master and PhD Scholarships 2020-2021