Opportunity ID 16232
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
A prelude to negotiation
We all negotiate on a daily basis. On a personal level, we negotiate with friends, family, landlords, car sellers and employers, among others. Negotiation is also very important to business success. No business can survive and therefore succeed without profitable contracts. Within a company, negotiation skills can result in your career advancement. Hence, this course is designed by University of Michigan to help you learn about successful negotiation and the key skills and strategies.
Course offered by: Coursera_ University OF MICHIGAN
Topic: Successful Negotiation
Language: English (subtitles available in other languages)
Learning mode: MOOC
Length: approx. 16 hours
Start time: As per your schedule
By the end of this course the learners will:
- Learn the successful negotiation strategies, skills, and tactics
- Be able to drive their career success in their job environment or a personal setting where negotiation is involved
For more information and course syllabus, please see the Resource/enrolment page in this course.
In the course, you’ll learn about and practice the four steps to a successful negotiation:
(1) Prepare: Plan Your Negotiation Strategy
(2) Negotiate: Use Key Tactics for Success
(3) Close: Create a Contract
(4) Perform and Evaluate: The End Game
Skills you will acquire:
· Strategic Negotiation
- Decision Tree
You will have these opportunities during this course:
- Earning a certificate upon completion recognizing your achievements of the course
- 100% online _ you can start instantly and learn at your own schedule
- Course videos and readings
How to apply?
Interested learners can apply very easily for this course and get the course started now just by enrolling below.