Opportunity ID 10749
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The UNESCO World Heritage Volunteer campaign, which is going to lunch in 1-10 December 2019 in India, is a great international opportunity for young applicants. This short term program will provide learning, networking and volunteering environment for applicants to empowering them to go beyond borders in some of the most outstanding places in the world. Interested applicants who wish to create a global network, participants in awareness classes of heritage, involved with quizzes, musical nights, campfire, discovering foods, painting and art performance with local youth, school students and community representatives are highly encouraged to be volunteer in this global program which is organizing by UNESCO.
Deadline: 25 November 2019
Program date: 1 to 10 December 2019
Duration: 10 Days
Location: Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
Leading organization: UNESCO
300 Dollar and will cover the followings:
- Accommodation expenses
- Meals and local traveling expenses during the program
Benefits of the World Heritage Volunteer:
- Participants will become member of the esteemed WHV Project of UNESCO
- The participant’s Heritage Quotient will be improved
- will be in touch with Heritage specialist.
- Working and meeting international applicants
- International certification.
- Will connecting with community
- Involved with Indian Culture, Heritage and Architecture.
- The applicant’s age must be between 16-35 years.
- Applicants must be able to participate and involved in the entire duration of the program
- Applicants must be interested in discovering and conserving heritage and promotion at the World Heritage Site.
- Motivation letter
How to apply:
Fill the online application form
For more info, please visit the program website