Opportunity ID 13268
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Introduction to Alison Online Course:
Alison is one of the world’s biggest free online learning platform for education and upskilling founded in 2007 in Galway, Ireland. It is a for-profit socially-focused enterprise devoted to making free online education accessible for everyone, everywhere, at any time, and at any subject level. Its mission is to act as a catalyst for positive social impact, generating opportunity, prosperity, and equality for everyone. It is free of charge for you and has more than 14 million learners in over 195 countries worldwide.
Alison’s series of free online courses in the field of Health discovers a strongly important dimension of physical and mental health or/and wellbeing and is designed to benefit the learners in terms of healthcare. Irrespective of our age limits and current health conditions, health, in general, plays an important role in our lives.
Therefore, if you are in search of health courses for your own fitness/health, your loved companions, or for a profession in healthcare field, these online courses are suitably designed for you.
Course Types: There are two types of courses available for you to take (details can be found in the main link):
- Certificate course: At the end of this course you will receive a certificate in the field you have taken that.
- Diploma course: This is another type of course. By taking this one, you will receive a diploma in the field you completed the course.
Alison offers free online healthcare courses that can help the learners deliver quality healthcare services to those who need it. Whatsoever course you choose to learn, be sure that the knowledge you will earn will be incredibly useful to your next patient or/and career. Similar to other courses of Alison, here also both short certificate courses and more complete diploma courses are offered. For instance:
Outstanding certificate courses are:
- Nursing Studies – Patient Care and Hygiene,
- Caring in Health Profession,
- Elderly Care and Caring for the Disabled, and
- Introduction to Caregiving courses.
More comprehensive diploma courses are:
- Diploma in Caregiving,
- Diploma in Human Nutrition,
- Diploma in Nursing and Patient Care, and
- Diploma in Physical Therapy Aide.