Opportunity ID 11388
The Terra Summer Residency was launched in 2001 and aim to connect the American doctoral scholars with other global artists in France. This fully-funded program is going to help the global artists who are working independently, want to increase their academic and creative horizons, exploring international cultural perspective, and wish to build professional relationships.
Details of Terra Summer Residency Fellowship:
Program deadline: 15 January 2020
Program date: 8 June to 7 August 2020
Duration: 9 Weeks
Location: Giverny, France
Benefits of the program:
- 5000 Dollars for stipend plus 300 Dollars for artists to buy materials.
- 1500 dollars for traveling expenses.
- Daily lunches.
- Applicants with a master’s degree in visual art or have an equivalent degree. (applicants who obtained their degree in the past five years will be preferred).
- The applicants must be recommended by their previous dissertation advisor, professor, supervisor.
- Applicants must have excellent English skills. (having French knowledge will be advanced).
- Online application form
- Two recommendation letters (one of the recommendations must be from the art school supervisor and one from some who know you clearly).
- Personal statement about 500 words
- Purpose statement about 1000 words
- Update CV
- Portfolio including 12 photos or videos and an inventory list
How to apply:
Interested and eligible applicants can fill out the online application form.
For more info, please visit the program website