Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 4
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
About the prize
Nominations are open for the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize. The prize recognizes extraordinary emerging and established leaders who are promoting positive global change. So, if you know an innovative, courageous, and ethical candidate for a chance to win this leadership prize, you are welcome to nominate h/her.
Nomination deadline: 24 May 2021
Number of winners: 4
Winner announcement: November 2021
Awarding ceremony/celebration: Early December 2021
Prizes and categories
Four prizes of 50,000 and 25,000 dollars will be awarded to 4 winners in two categories:
1st category: Two prizes of $50,000 will be awarded to two established leaders whose achievements, in light of the eligibility criteria, are substantial and will like likely to continue to make a significant and positive impact in their respective fields.
2nd category: Two prizes of 25,000 will be awarded to two rising leaders who already demonstrate high potential and capacity but whose leadership will bear fruit in the future.
The winners will become part of a network of global leaders and gain global exposure.
Who can nominate?
- Anyone, anywhere—except for prize judges—can nominate a deserving leader for the prize.
Who can be nominated for this prize?
- The nominators can nominate a leader from any country and from any specialization such as politicians, statesmen, scholars, educators, social business leaders, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
- Leaders must have made achievements to tackle the challenges of our time in an innovative, bold, ethical, and risk-taking ways.
- The leaders’ work should be global in inspiration, implication and be value-driven globally.
- Each nominator may submit up to two nominations for a person not more than two.
How to nominate?
Nominators can make a nomination for their eligible candidate(s) online using the following link.
In nominations form, follow the below five simple steps:
- Provide your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Describe why the candidate is the suitable person to win the prize;
- Tell about the candidate’s career highlights to the jury;
- provide any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- press submit/save
*Nominations and the materials should be in English.
For more information about the prize nomination, selection process and its documents, please visit the Official Link.
You may also contact [email protected].