Opportunity ID 2458
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 50
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
The Republic of Tajikistan has announced the award of 50 scholarships for undergraduate degrees to 12th-grade graduate students for the 2021-22 academic year.
According to the ministry of higher education of Afghanistan, these scholarships are offered to high school graduate of 1397-1400 who has obtained at least 70 percent grade points.
Applicants must carefully study the following conditions before registering for Tajikistan Scholarships and register after getting complete information:
- All 2021-2022 academic year scholarships are for the bachelor’s degree.
- The above-mentioned scholarships, as in the past year, have been divided in various cities of Tajikistan.
- Tajikistan scholarships is not a “full scholarship”, only university fees are exempted, and about 90 percent of the cost (dormitory, travel expenses, health insurance, etc.) must be paid by the student.
- Applicants may choose their field and university which is listed in the appendix, based on the percentage of their three-year high school scores.
- All universities of Tajikistan are not in Dushanbe. Applicants must carefully select the universities and cities to avoid problems in the future.
- The distance between Dushanbe and Khujand is more than 300 km, while other cities are also distant from Dushanbe.
- Students at the Tajikistan Technical University named M. Assimi and Tajikistan State Medical University named Abu-Ali Ibn-Sina must pass a preparation course for the Cyrillic alphabet and the Russian language before the beginning of their first year of study. Students will be paying for their preparatory course themselves and all universities would ask for the course costs.
- Tajikistan scholarship candidates should know this before registering that except for the annual fee of the university, the rest of the expenses, visa, travel cost, dormitory and etc. must be paid by themselves.
- The student’s allowance is usually paid every six months.
- Applicants who want to travel to Tajikistan to continue their studies, their families must be able to pay a minimum of $200 per month.
- All scholars may approve their educational documents in the Ministry of Education and Science of Tajikistan upon arrival. It costs about $200, which must be paid by the students.
- Accepted candidates should renew their visa as soon as possible.
- The scholarship recipients should not travel to Tajikistan without prior knowledge and coordination of the embassy of the Islamic Republic, located at Dushanbe.
- When the list of the scholarship recipients is available to the Embassy, they will be sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of Tajikistan after translation through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Ministry of Education and Science of the country, after review and coordination, confirms the list and states its readiness for admitting the students. The issuance of confirmation of the list is being sent to the Cultural Relations Directorate of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. After confirming the exact dates of the students’ travel to Tajikistan, they can travel to this country.
- The family name of the scholarship recipients must be the same in the list, passport and other necessary documents.
If interested applicants who wish to register themselves for Tajikistan Scholarship, agree to the above conditions and may present their commitment to the following:
- Knowledge of the field, university, and city of study
- Impossibility of conversion from one field to another or from one university to another university
- Payment for students’ documents approval and equalization by students themselves ($200)
- Registration of a visa at the Police Department and the payment by the student ($50)
- Students travel to Tajikistan in the specified date and apply for the renewal of visa on time. ($130)
- Students will personally pay for the preparation course.
- Students’ families can pay $200 per month.
- Allowances will be paid to students every six months with delay. Respected candidates should also be aware of these conditions.
- Students can not apply for the conversion of their fields of study or university after their acceptance in the selected fields of study and university.
- Universities typically receive about $15-20 per month from dormitory rooms that students themselves have to pay.
- Meals and other costs must be paid by students themselves.
Related: apply to Kazakhstan Scholarships for Bachelor’s degree
Fields of study and Universities of Tajikistan:
State University of Tajikistan Teacher Training with the name of Sadr-Aladdin Ainee, Dushanbe
- Tajik language and literature (1)
- Professional training (Energy) (1)
- Physics (Radio Electronic)
- Public Psychology (1)
- Geography, nature preservation (1)
Tajikistan National University, Dushanbe City
- Tajik language and literature (1)
- Sociology (1)
- Technology and information regime (1)
Khujand State University named after Baba Jan Ghafoor off academician
- primary education, russian language (1)
- journal writing (journalism) (1)
State University of Tajikistan Languages named Satam Al-Ughzadah
- English Language and Literature (1)
- Primary education, Russian language in national schools (1)
Technical University of Tajikstan – Polytechnic faculty by the name of Academician Mohammad Asemi
- Information technology (1)
- Electricity supply (2)
- electric Automatic motivator (1)
State University of Ghorqan Tappa
- History (1)
State University of Kharaq named after of Mayan Shah Nazar Shah Ov
- Astronomy (1)
Koolab University named Abu Abdollah Rudaki
- Primary education, extra specialization (1)
- Mathematics (2)
- Biology, Ecology(2)
State University of Denghara
- Chemistry, Biology (1)
- Gardens creation(1)
Tajikistan State Technical University named M. Assimi, in Khujand
- Environmental Engineering(1)
- system of Gas, ventilation (1)
Tajikistan State Technical University named M. Assimi, in Dushanbe
check the complete list of fields HERE
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can refer to the Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan for registration before 10/4/1400 (01 July 2021) with the required documents, such as the original graduation diploma, Tazkira and copy of passport.
It should be noted that the allocation of fields will take place based on the percentage of the three-year high school grades.
To get more information and read the Persain version of this announcement, please visit the Ministry of Higher Education’s website.