Opportunity ID 12778
These grants are over 150 bursaries allocated by varying generous bequests and donations to support students in disadvantaged financial condition.
Application Period: 1st January to 28th March 2020
Number of Scholarships: nearly 250
Total grant value: $1,000 – $10,000
Fields: all fields
- A single payment differing from almost $200 to $10,000
- Students in immediate need of financial aid should contact University Financial Aid Team for advice, loans, and grants.
Eligible students need to:
- Be enrolled at the University of Melbourne
- Present evidence of financial need
- Be both Australian or international students
Eligible students are chosen on the basis of financial need.
- Students applying must be enrolled as a full-time student at a Melbourne University course. Those enrolled as a part-time student may also be perceived eligible.
- Applicants need to consent to the university providing your name and course details to scholarship sponsors and to provide a brief report on scholarship benefits upon demand.
- This scholarship cannot be postponed.
You need to submit an online Student Financial Assessment form by the deadline.
Application has two rounds:
Round 1: closes early March, and
Round 2: closes on 31st July
Submit an Application for Scholarship now.
Successful applicants will be notified of the result of their application via email in April 2020.
Variations in Scholarships
Eligible applicants will be considered for the following scholarships.
|Maud Isabella Aird Scholarship
Donald Munro Armstrong Bursary
John Baird Bursary
James Barrett Grant
Tom Benson Bursary
Guy Bradshaw Scholarship
Isaac Samuel Crawcour Bursary
Wilson Dilworth Foundation Bursary
F. Gordon Elford Grant
Edwin Nonus Smith Scholarship
Hilda Gibbons Bursary
Glasson Williams Bursary
Margaret Harrap Bursary
Georgiana Elizabeth Moore Hesketh Scholarship
Investec Australia Limited Bursary
John R. Irwin Scholarship
Melbourne Campus Fair Jewish Women’s Scholarship
Lucy Knapp Bursary
Mabel Kent Scholarship
Donald Mackay Memorial Grant
Jean and Alan Mackenzie Bursary
|Walter and Muriel McConnan Scholarship
John and Betty McCreery Scholarship
T. E. and E. R. Moran Bursary
Oscar Adolf Oeser Grant
Madge O’Shanassy Bursary
Rupert Gordon Renton Grant
No. 1 Rest Home Voluntary Aid Bursary
Roma Bottomley Grant
William George Sharp Bursary
Sheridan Family Student Assistance Grant
Samuel Leon Bursary in Medicine
David Thompson Scholarship
William Henry Lord Bursary
Mary Gilmore Bursary
Eugenie La Gerche Scholarship
S.A.F. Pond – Melbourne University Regiment Scholarship
St. Vincent De Paul Grant
Oscar Steinberg Bursary
Ernest and Letitia Wears Scholarship
John and Olga Lawless Ziegler Scholarship
Official Scholarship link.