Opportunity ID 5807
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 9 days
Language of Instruction EnglishSpanish
If you are a current undergraduate or graduate university student or have graduated in 2020/2021, you can apply to the South American Business Forum (SABF) – a 9-day virtual event organized by and for university students in Buenos Aires, Argentine.
Through SABF, future leaders from around the world come together to contribute to the sustainable development of the world. 40 business leaders and politicians will join them as well
Details of South American Business Forum
Deadline: JUNE 5, 2021
Number of participants: 100 University students
Forum Languages: English and Spanish
Mode of the program: Online (in 2021)
Host Institutions: Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires (ITBA)
Forum date: 31 July to 8 August 2021
The program content:
- Topic listening and interacting with keynote speakers
- Networking opportunity
- Motivational talks
The topic of 2021 edition: In constant change
- Paradigms in Check
- Urgency of Now
- The Architecture of Innovation
- The 2021 edition of the SABF aims to provide virtual platforms in which groups of participants from different parts of the world will have the opportunity to exchange ideas and views regarding this year’s themes.
- participants will have the opportunity to work and attend mentoring sessions with different experts who will help them prepare a presentation regarding one of the topics culminating in a series of talks delivered by both speakers and participants.
Who can participate?
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Should be born after 01.01.1995
- Be a regular undergraduate or graduate student or have graduated/will graduate in 2020/21 years.
- Degree of relationship with chosen theme or subtopic.
- Writing, coherence, and how clearly you express yourself.
- Logical approach to ideas.
- Argument’s content.
- Novelty and innovativeness of ideas.
- The extent of relation to the current context.
How to apply?
Applicants should apply online before the deadline.
Applicants need to write an essay about a subtopic in English or Spanish with a length between 1000 -1800 words.
Express your thoughts in the clearest way and give insights concerning the 2021 edition’s topic.
For more information please visit South American Business Forum 2021.