Language Requirement Not Required
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 61201
Have you built a post-revenue business? Do you have a minimum of five years of experience building a startup? Are you willing to share your experience with young aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs that are solving some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovation? Then, Savvy is looking for you to serve as a mentor in its Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs.
experienced entrepreneurs with post-revenue businesses are welcomed to join the ‘Savvy’ team. This team is building a new generation of impact entrepreneurs through mentorship. It is a diverse team and welcomes people from different backgrounds and looking for experienced entrepreneurs with a heart for helping others and dedicated to leaving the world better than they found it. So, if you think that describes you, then you might be whom Savvy team is looking for.
Currently, the Savvy mentorship team includes 62 changemakers from 20 countries, with a combined experience of over 250 years, and we are looking for more amazing persons to join the team. We volunteer as mentors at Savvy because the Savvy team believes that entrepreneurs are the catalyst for growth and the creators of wealth, so we’re building a program that is shaping passionate young professionals into the finest impact-driven entrepreneurs and equipping them with all they need to be successful at what they do.
About the Fellowship Program:
The 2020 Virtual Savvy Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs is a 12 weeks e-learning experience. Hepping Savvy fellows learn everything from ideation to venture scaling.
So far, we have received nearly 20,000 applications from around the world and have selected over 1,900 Fellows from 95 countries.
Benefits for Mentors
- The opportunity to give back to others: Achieving greatness is nothing if you fail to help others achieve greatness too. Serving as a mentor in the Savvy program enables you to give back to the younger generation, which gives you personal satisfaction as you make a difference in the entrepreneurial journey of others.
- Network with other changemakers: The Savvy mentorship team includes over 60 changemakers from 20 countries that have built and exited innovative and profitable business ventures. So, joining the team brings you closer to these like-minded changemakers, which could foster collaboration and partnership in the nearest future.
- Serve as a source of inspiration: You’re not only given a chance to give back and meet like-minded entrepreneurs that have created an impact in their community and the world at large. You’re given an opportunity to serve as a source of inspiration to the younger generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs who are passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing issues through innovative means.
- A certificate of appreciation.
- Applicants must have a post-revenue business in any sector or industry.
- Having a tech or tech-enabled business venture is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to impact and guide a Savvy Fellow in achieving their business goals.
- Prior experience in mentorship is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to devote an hour every week to mentoring a Savvy Fellow.
- Deadline/ timeline
There is no deadline to apply.
How to apply:
applicants can apply online.
for more details, please visit the Official Link of the announcement.