Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation (MSF) provides Leiden University students of various fields of study with scholarships for study and research projects. Moreover, the MSF also strives to support excellent student projects both in the Netherlands and abroad. The application for this round of MSF study and research scholarship is now open.
Application deadline: There are two application rounds: 15 April (passed and will open later) & 15 December 2021 (open)
University: University of Leiden
Scholarship awarding institution: Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation (MSF)
Fields of study: Different
Target groups: Bachelor’s and Master’s
Scholarship type: Internship, Research & Study
Eligible countries: All
The scholarship value is between €900 and €2000 and subsidize the following expenses:
- Research costs
- International travel and living costs.
Faculties to study:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Interfaculty Center for Teacher Training, Educational Development and Training (ICLON)
You are eligible for these research scholarships if you have these qualifications:
- You are registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- Being a member of L.S.V. Minerva is not a requirement.
- The application for an outstanding or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad is eligible.
- Ph.D. tracks and completed Master programmes are ineligible.
Scholarship holders’ obligations
- Within three months of the end of the project, the students must submit a project report with accompanying images.
A selection committee will review all applications based on the predetermined criteria. In evaluation, the relevance of the research and its contribution to the advancement of academic knowledge are given the most consideration.
You will be notified of the result (max.) one month after the application deadline.
- Download the application form.
- Complete the form and prepare the necessary documentation.
- Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Finally, submit your complete application package to the email address provided, before the deadline.
Note: All files must be submitted in PDF-format; font Calibri in font size 11 (more details in the application form).
For more information about the scholarship, please refer to the main announcement link.
For recent opportunities, please visit our new website: www.scholarships.af