Opportunity ID 14387
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship is offered for non-EU students in the faculty of science and engineering at the Queen Mary University of London. Talented students from all over the world with A*AA or equivalent grade are invited to apply for this scholarship.
Location: London United Kingdom Host university: Queen Mary University of London
Level of study: Bachelor degree Field of study: faculty of science and engineering
Eligible countries: Non-Europe countries Number of scholarship: not specified
Scholarship amount: 2000£ for the first two years and will be paid as tuition fees to the university directly.
To be eligible for the scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- International applicants with A*AA at A-Level grades
- Must be able to cover their fees without any scholarship source
- Must apply for their first-year study (transfer applicants will not be accepted).
- Applicants who are intended to pursue their degree in the field of engineering or science in the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Must be able to pay his/her reminder tuition fee and living costs.
- Queen Mary must be selected as the applicant’s firm choice.
Visit similar opportunities:
- Jean Byers Scholarship at University of Kent 2020 in the UK
- 2020 ‘Honjo International Scholarship Foundation’ Scholarships – Japan
- European Union Scholarships for Afghan Women to study in Kazakhstan 2020-2021
- Helen Hay Whitney Research Fellowship
- Georg Forster Research fellowship in Germany
- 2020 Venvstas Italy Design Competition
- Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
- Management with BEng FT Aerospace Engineering
- management with Eng FT Biomedical Engineering
- Management with BEng FT Materials Science and Engineering
- Management with BEng FT Mechanical Engineering
- Management (ITMB) with BSc FT Computer Science
- BSc FT Mathematics, Statistics, and Financial Economics
- Actuarial Science with BSc FT Mathematics
- Finance and Accounting with BSc FT Mathematics
- Management with BSc FT Mathematics
- Management with BSc FT Physics
- BSc FT Neuroscience
- BSc FT Pharmacology and Innovative Therapeutics
- BSc FT Biomedical Sciences
How to apply:
Applicants must read the information provided in the UCAS r online application to Queen Mary.
Please click here for more details