Opportunity ID 713
Payk is a center for investigative journalism, founded in 2013 and since yet, has worked on investigative reports production.
Payk has offered a new fellowship opportunity for journalists to enable them spend more time and deep research in order to provide great research based reports to cover issues related to government accountability and transparency in Afghanistan
This fellowship is supported by USAID and Internews office in Kabul.
Deadline: End of October 2018
- Six journalists will receive USD 1000 to provide an investigative report within a four-month period(three from Kabul, three from other provinces)
- Mentoring support will be provided
- Quality, relationship, and importance of your proposal
- Your experience and sample of investigative reporting.
How to apply
Submit an application proposal outline the reporting assignment to be undertaken, within a six month period after the fellowship mentioning the practical steps need to be taken. Explain your expectation from this fellowship and how your will advance the story.
Fill the application form and send it along with supporting documents to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signed and filled application form
- Short topic on your motivation about fellowship and investigative journalism
- Official commitment letter from the media outlet, which publishes your report.
- Two Recommendation letters indicating that you are suitable candidate for this fellowship.
- Sample of your journalism work
Contact email@example.com or rohullah.armaan@firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +93 708916867