Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study All
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 1 2 Years
Language of Instruction English
About the scholarship
With the aim to promote access for international students to its Master’s programs, Paris-Saclay University offers master’s scholarship programs to highly qualified international students to give them the opportunity to join the University, and study at a prestigious university & its associated institutions. The program is especially for those aiming to develop an academic project through research up to the Ph.D. level. The scholarships are awarded for the 2021/22 academic year with funding from IDEX funding.
Deadline: 16 May 2021
Announcement of results: Late-June 2021
Duration: 1-2 years
Level of study: Master
Fields of study: All academic fields that have accreditation at Université Paris-Saclay excepting vocational training.
Benefits of the scholarship
- The amount of scholarship is €10,000 yearly paid for the duration of the academic year.
- A maximum of €1,000 can be given to accepted students for visa and travel costs as per their country of origin.
- The awards will be paid only upon students’ arrival in France.
Available host institutions
- Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay),
- Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS)
- Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE)
- Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay)
- Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ
Among students admitted to the university’s master programs only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
– International students who have applied as first-time applicants to enter France, and are 30 years old and younger during the course of the selection year.
– Students of foreign countries living in France soil for less than a year, formerly or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not result in certification.
– Foreign students living on the French territory for a period of less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
– Students who have previously resided in France, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (i.e., Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program…) that did not result in certification.
– Students currently studying in a French higher education institution are not eligible.
Students eligible for the Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be chosen by the admission committee among those admitted to the master’s program. The selection is based on academic achievements and therefore the process is highly competitive preferring the best deserving students. Students are admitted depending on two admission levels: M1 & M2
Only those who receive an email from the university inviting them to apply will be able to submit a complete application.
The selection committee takes into account the following:
– Academic level,
– Personal project,
– particularly, for students enrolled in an M2 program: written motivation to complete a thesis in a Université Paris-Saclay l
How to apply?
The application shall involve three steps below:
- After eligible students are selected for the scholarship will automatically receive a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students who want to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide the names of two references who would agree to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…). This is (mandatory).
2) Each of the two references introduced by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form asking them to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
3) only applications are complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
Note: Candidates must ensure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
See the list of master programs HERE.
For more information about this scholarship, please visit the Scholarship Link.