Opportunity ID 12848
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Application is open for Multimedia training fellowship. It is a great opportunity for social media advocates.
Is your organization working for Environmental Conservation and reproductive health (FP/RH), working through social media, and another digital platform for advocacy and intended to increase the skills and influence? Waiting is over!
PACE project (policy, advocacy, and communication enhanced for population and reproductive health designed to develop your skills and teach you to make digital campaigns, networks, and movements to change the policy. it is a six-month program that focuses on leadership, advocacy campaign planning, multimedia skills development, community engagement, discussions, exchange programs, etc. eligible and interested applicants can register their organization.
Details of multimedia training fellowship:
Deadline: May 1, 2021
Result Notification: End of May
Training Start date: June 2021
- The founder of your organization must be young, and his/her age must be between 18-29 years.
- Must be able to participate in in-person training and be able to communicate in English.
- your organization must be in one of the following countries:
- The organization should be registered as NGO or non-profit organization.
- USAID Global Health Legislative and Policy Requirements must be read, understated, and accepted by your organization.
- Letter of interest (describe what encourage you and your colleagues as advocates, why you think young people should take part in advocacy, how your organization can be a helpful hand to your community and your country).
- Sample of your organization’s advocacy activity (it can be text, art, photo, audio, video, social media, etc. and its format should be in pdf, doc, txt, RTF, jpg, etc.)
- Information of your team members.
- Team member’s curriculum vitae
- Online application form.
How to apply:
If your organization meets the multimedia training fellowship’s requirements and committed to USAID Global Health Legislative and Policy and working in one of the eligible countries, so please fill out the online application form and be part of the fellowship.
For further details, please visit the multimedia training fellowship website