Opportunity ID 13572
Multiple Sclerosis International Federation offers The MSIF Du Pre Grants to applicants from low or middle-income countries. The grantee will perform clinical research outside of their home country. This short term program will enable the applicants to launch MS research centers, work with experts, and building networks. The grant will cover the traveling and living costs in a low or middle-income country.
Duration: up to six months
Deadline: 31 August 2020
- Each winner will receive up to £6000 to cover their traveling and living costs.
Location: Low or middle-income countries.
- Must hold at least MSc or Ph.D./MD in related areas.
- Must be national of a low or middle-income country.
- Their research areas should be focused on topics relevant to MS.
- Applicants must have work or study in low or middle-income countries.
- The preference will be given to applicants who are study or work in other countries on a project which is started within six months.
- Applicants must be committed to returning to their home country after completion of this short term research and learning.
- Provide a perfect of the strong plan how will contribute your work in a community after completion of your project or grants.
- The applicants with his/her supervisor should accept and sign the terms and conditions of the grant.
- At the end of your project, applicants are required to provide a short report and summary with papers, abstracts, and posters resulting from the visit.
- Online application form
- Support statement.
- Details of two references, one of them should be your employer of work supervisor.
How to apply:
Register yourself on the online application form
Visit the MSIF website to gain more details
Visit the Scholarship for Afghanistan website for more opportunities.