Opportunity ID 7590
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Application is open for McDonald Fellowship 2021 program. It is offered for researchers from low and middle-income countries to research in institutions outside their home countries. but in 2021 the fellowship is virtual or local based.
MS International Federation offers a two-year fellowship program named McDonald Fellowships. Check the following question:
- Are you interested in doing research outside of your country?
- Do you want to be involved in a two-year research program with other researchers from other countries, working with a qualified supervisor?
- Do you like to increase your experiences in research and continue to undertake MS research?
MSIF Du Pre Grant provides an outstanding opportunity for applicants and researchers from low and middle-income countries. during this short-term fellowship, applicants will be able to gain precious experience and knowledge with professionals. Go ahead and conduct your work and research on multiple sclerosis (MS) outside of your home country.
Details of McDonald Fellowship:
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Duration: under 6 months
Duration: 2 years
Benefits of the program:
- 30000 GBP per year to cover:
- Travel and
- living cost with the
- an additional contribution of 2000 GBP for the host institute
- Applicants will access to develop their network and expertise
- Continuing to undertake MS research and/or patient care in emerging countries
- Visiting new participants and expertise.
Who can apply:
- Participant’s age must be under 35 years
- Have a master degree in fields relevant to Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Be the citizen of one of the low- or middle income listed check here the Eligible countries
- Participant’s research area must be focused on relevant to MS
have one of the following situations:
- Participants must work or study in one of an eligible country
- Participants who are working on a project which is supported by an MS International Federation grant
- Participant must return to their home countries at the end of the program
What results are expected to be submitted:
- Short report at the end of the first year
- The second-year funding is depending on the first-year report
- The final electronic reports, papers, abstracts and posters resulting from the visit should be submitted
How to apply:
- Fill the online application form
- Write three names and contacts details of your references (your reference can be your supervisor or employer)
- The Host needs to provide a supporting statement at the end of the application.
applicants can contact for information about the research topic to firstname.lastname@example.org