Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSPTE AcademicCambridge qualification
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration One To Two Year
Language of Instruction English
Overview of the program
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) has announced to offer the Wellcome Award Master of Science (MSc) Scholarship in Health and International Development. The application for its 2021-22 round is now open. If you are willing to pursue a career in health-related social science research at an outstanding university in the UK, this is right for you to go for.
Deadline: April 29, 2021 (5 PM UK Time)
Country: United Kingdom
Duration: one year full-time, and 24-28 months part-time
Funded by: WellCome
Level of study: Master
Program: MSc in Health and International Development
Start date: September 2021
- The maximum award value ensured by Wellcome is £31,088 which covers full tuition fees and the remaining amount for living costs.
- Students will also be able to apply for another £ 3333 research grant to support their thesis research.
- All international students can apply to this MSc program for the academic year 2021-22.
- Academic requirement: Upper second-class honors (2:1) degree or international equivalent in any discipline.
- The program also encourages applications from intercalating medical scholars from all countries.
- The award is available to students based on both their financial needs and academic excellence.
- Applicants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency such as TOEFL, IELTD, etc. to be considered for this program although not at the application stage. Those who are native speakers or have studied their previous education in English may be exempted. Read more about this HERE.
- For international students, sufficient information has been given here to fully aware them of studying at LSE.
Assessment of application
The selection process is highly competitive so LSE reviews all application on an individual basis considering all information presented on the application form and in view of the following criteria:
– Academic achievement (including anticipated and achieved grades)
– statement of academic purpose
– two academic recommendations
– Research proposal
– Sample of work
For a complete set of application documents, please check here.
How to apply for this MSc Program?
Qualified candidates can apply online by making two online applications.
First, submitting the application for the program at LSE. For this, click HERE to apply.
Next, submit an application for the Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the graduate application tracker including completion of the section G “Personal Statement”.
Note: Those who only wish to apply for the Graduate Support Scheme (first step), do not need to complete the section G.
For more details of the program, application guides and information on preparing a strong application, you are advised to visit the Official Link.