Opportunity ID 2068
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
LSTM MSc Tropical Paediatrics Full Scholarships
Eligible international students can apply to fully-funded scholarships offered by Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine to get a Master’s degree in Tropical Paediatrics for September entry at Liverpool School. This program is designed for doctors who practice or willing to practice in developing countries to provide them a critical understanding of the evidence of the control and management of disease in childhood.
Application deadline: 30 April 2020
Result announcement: 4 weeks after the deadline
Field of study: MSc Tropical Paediatrics
Number of Scholarships available: 2
Institution: LSTM- Liverpool School of Tropical medicine
Level of education: Master’s degree
Type of Scholarship: full scholarship
- School fees
- Flights ticket
- Living allowance
- Overseas Research project
Related: read about Korea master scholarship
Check other related / similar scholarships for Afghanistan and international students HERE
- Knight Hennessy Scholarship for Master and PhD at Stanford University
- CSU Scholarship for Afghanistan & International Students- China
- World Bank Scholarships Program for Master’s degree in different Countries
- Be from a developing county
- have a job in a developing country while applying
- Intend to return and work in a developing country after graduation
- Be able to display a keen research interest, through published papers or conference presentations
- Possess a medical degree
- One year’s professional experience in clinical pediatrics after graduation.
- Previous certificated study: All programs of study will be counted as one-third of the credits required to be awarded an MSc Degree.
- Work experience: Non-graduates with sufficient work experience and proof of relevant training can also apply.
- English language Proficiency: Valid IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all learning components, or a TOEFL: 88 (iBT), with minimum scores of 21 for Listening and Writing, 22 for Reading and 23 for Speaking. (Native English speakers and those who have completed a degree in an English speaking country are exempted)
Applicants can apply in two ways. For online registration, they need to create a MyLSTM account by referring to the below link, or log in to their account in case they already have one and upload supporting documents and apply for courses at LSTM.
In case of any problem accessing MyLSTM, you can request for paper application forms. Students who succeed in getting a Conditional offer will be provided with Scholarship forms attached to their conditional offer email.
Our Open Day is an opportunity to ask your questions from our academics, staff, and students regarding the offered courses and research study opportunities.
For more information, please visit LSTM