Opportunity ID 13402
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
From 2004 till today, the Duncan Norman Research Scholarship starts 1 Million Euro donating through the Charitable Trust and aims to equip outstanding students to pursue their Ph.D. degree and willing to be an incredible leader in a community at the University of Liverpool. Anyone from any part of the world who wishes to study in a ranked high university with a good quality education can apply.
Deadline: 5 April 2020
Result announcement: 31 July 2020
Host university: Liverpool University
Amount of awards:
- 15000 £ as stipend annually
- Free tuition fee
- 4635£ for university and private accommodation.
- 1000£ for laptop/desktop costs.
- 500£ for attending to confreres expenses in second and third.
Level of study: Ph.D. degree
Duration: the award is allocated for one year and renewable based on your university performance for up to three years.
Note: the preference will be given to those applicants who have been funded by other resources.
- All international, EU, and prospective home applicants who are offered a full-time Ph.D. program in any area with effect from 1 October 2020.
- Applicants who are studying at the time of application at Liverpool university are not eligible to apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicants are expected to provide any other funding resource to cover his/her stipend and fees. (preferable)
- Applicants must have registered at the Liverpool university for a Ph.D. degree and must join to any university events which will hold by Duncan Norman Trust.
- Must record the best grade during studying at Liverpool University to make their fund extendable.
- The fund will not cover the Bench fees or research costs.
- Applicants who are not willing to stay at university camps, they must provide proof of payment.
- Application form.
How to apply:
- You can download and print the application form, fill it out, and answer the questions available on the application form.
- Post your documents before the deadline.
- An incomplete application will not be considered.
Duncan Norman Research Scholarship,
c/o Lyn Hughes,
1st Floor, Foundation Building
765 Brownlow Hill
If you are looking for further information, please have a glance to Liverpool University website