Opportunity ID 1515
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
The University of Khazar offered a number of Merit and Excellence scholarships for international students who are willing to pursue their higher degrees at Khazar university. the purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and support international students with good quality of education and excellent academic performance.
About the university:
Khazar University located in South Caucasus providing Educational programs at the international level. The instruction language in this private university is English. The University of Khazar has announced its Internation scholarship program (KUISP) for the academic year of 2020-2021.
Level of study
Benefits of the scholarship: This scholarship covers the full tuition fee for one year.
Duration: one year with the possibility of extension based on the academic performance
Deadline: 15 – May- 2022 (5:00 pm Baku time)
Final deadline: June 15, 2022
Institution: Khazar University
Field of study: All university fields such as:
- Engineering and Applied sciences,
- Social science
For more information about educational fields of study, you can check the website of Khazar University or download the file.
Read about another available scholarship
Who can apply to this scholarship?
Students fulfilling the following requirements are eligible for this scholarship program. The requirements are as the following:
- Citizen of any country other than Azerbaijan
- Be a potential student
- Have a good knowledge of the English language. No compulsion in having TOEFL /IELTS.
- Have a great academic performance background
- Be communicative and have social skills.
- Have the required documents
Required documents in English
- Educational Documents and certificates (high school transcript and certificate, bachelor’s degree diploma and transcript for master’s degree, Master’s degree diploma and transcript for Ph.D.). Please note that documents of all degrees are required.
- Medical Certificate
- Form of the selected level of study
- Scholarship application form
Special documents for the master’s degree including the above documents:
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of reference (two letters)
Special documents for Ph.D. including above documents for bachelor’s or master’s degree
- List of publications
- Proof of reading and writing skills in English
- Research proposal outline of Ph.D. research
Applicants can apply online/offline following the steps below:
Download and fill the application forms
- Bachelor-Application-Form_2022 Khazar University
- Masters-Application-Form_2022 Khazar University
- PhD-Application_2022 Khazar University
- Provide other required documents
- Send your completed application package to the International Affairs Office of the Khazar University by email or post.
Submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission address: Khazar University, International Affairs office, 41 Mehseti Street, Baku, Az1096, Azerbaijan