Opportunity ID 9817
Language Requirement TOEFLNot Required
If you want to study your master’s degree at Asia Pacific University in Japan and seeking to fund your studies via scholarship, You can apply to Asia Pacific University in order to get World Bank Scholarship (JJ/WBGSP).
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is a fully funded Scholarship program for international students to create an international community of highly trained professionals who are/will be working in areas of economic and social development. Applicants who want to be considered for this Scholarship, should first apply to Asia Pacific University. Selected applicants will be recommended to the Scholarship organization (World Bank). Recommended applicants can apply to World Bank scholarships directly.
Scholarship awarding organization: Japan/World Bank
Level of study: Bachelor, Master
Deadline: February 25, 2020
Start of the program: September 2020
Benefits of Joint Japan / World Bank graduate Scholarships at APU
The scholarship covers all following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly allowance of 144,000 JPY for living expenses
- One Air Fare round trip Travel cost at start and end of the program at APU.
- Travel allowance of 500 USD
Who is eligible to apply for World Bank Scholarship?
Only students who meet the following requirements can apply to World Bank Scholarship:
- Have the citizenship of a country that is World Bank member
- Not have dual citizenship of any developed country
- Have a bachelor’s degree obtained at least three years prior the application deadline.
- Have 3 years or more recent development related work experience after undergraduate studies
- Be currently employed in development related work in a paid full time position
- Not be World Bank staff or staff’s family member.
- Be intended to study abroad in Japan
HOW to apply?
Applicants should submit their application to Asia Pacific University before the deadline.
Applicants should submit the employment certificate and abstract of previously written thesis or example of previous written work beside the required documents of APU.
After reviewing the applications, selected applicants will be recommended to JJ/WBGSP and will be notified with their final result. Selected candidates must submit the World Bank online application before the Scholarship deadline provided on World Bank Website and send a copy of the application to APU by email.
You may Read about:
Result of scholarship application will be notified in July.
Check the Downloads to know more about the programs and required documents
For more details please visit the APU