Deadline: Sep 19, 2018 (17:00 Wednesday) Result notification: September 28, 2018
Jasso Document submission deadline: September 28, 2018
If you are a privately-financed international students, you can apply to JASSO Honors Scholarship for Privately-Financed International Students. This scholarship supports students in master or doctoral studies and research students.
Scholarship slot: 1
This scholarship provides 48000 JPY per month starting in October 2018 and finishes in March 2019.
Am I eligible to apply?
- Have obtained GPA 2.3 or more in the last school year
- The parents or guardian provides an average amount of ¥90,000 or less each month. (without admission and tuition fee)
- Other scholarship recipient can also apply unless the scholarship program allows.
- Your supporter income in Japan should be less than ¥5 million
- Cooperation in JASSO’s follow-up surveys needed.
- Applicants data Sheet
- Transcript of your current course
- 民間奨学金申請調書 Minkanshougakukinshinseichousho
- Residence card: (pdf – both sides)
- Student Card (pdf)
Send all above applications to the submission email below, indicating “JASSO Application” in the subject of your email.
Submission email: [email protected]
Note: Successful applicants will notified 1 week after the deadline (September 19, 2018) and must submit the Jasso Application form and Japan Post Bank account to ILO Office by September 28, 2018 (17:00)
For more information please visit the official website:
Master degree and PhD scholarship for Urban and Environmental Studies in Japan, University of Tokyo