Opportunity ID 14545
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Erasmus University offers ISS scholarship to excellent students without any form of scholarship and aims to cover 40% of their tuition fees in the Netherlands in the field of social science. International students will be selected based on their academic records and merits, level of study, hold a diploma, and their ability to cover their remaining costs. Interested and qualified applicants with strong motivation to study at ISS must read the details and apply for an admission letter.
ISS scholarship details:
Deadline: 15 June 2020
Level of study: Master degree
Faculty: International Institute for Social Studies (ISS)
Scholarship amount: the scholarship will cover 40% of tuition fee
- Applicants who are willing to pursue their master degree in development studies at ISS
- Applicants required to receive an admission letter from ISS.
- Have work experience or a degree in a related area.
- Applicants with high interested in studying at ISS.
- Applicants who are graduate recently with a first-class degree in one of the social science.
- International applicants with strong motivation to study at the ISS can apply.
- Applicants must be able to cover the additional part of their tuition fee
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships by University of South Australia
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS) for International Students by University of South Australia
- 2020-2021 Scholarships Master program in Physics in Iran by IASBS and ICTP
- 2020-2021 SUSTECH Graduate Scholarship in China
- Bond University HDR Scholarship 2020-2021
- Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships
Required information and documents:
- Motivation letter, explain why you want to apply for this scholarship and financial information, including bank statements to show your ability that can cover your remaining costs and tuition fee.
How to apply:
Please email the requested information and document before 15 June to email@example.com