Opportunity ID 16051
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Erasmus University Free Online Course on ‘Innovation Management’
About this course:
You are interested in learning about Innovation Management? What is innovation management? How do companies introduce new business models and get new products and services to the market? By this nine-week journey you will go through innovation management concepts, theories of idea generation, selection, strategy development and implementation. Here, you will also learn the tools for implementing innovation projects yourself.
Mentored by world-class academics, you will develop an innovative approach and expertise in how firms successfully create new ideas for marketing new products. The syllabus also includes sessions about innovation strategy, idea management and social networks.
Course offered by: Coursera_ Erasmus University OF Rotterdam
Topic: Innovation Management
Language: English (subtitles available in other languages)
Learning mode: MOOC
Length: approx. 13 hours
Start time: As per your schedule (flexible)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Utilize the main innovation management terminology and concepts
- Describe the adoption life cycle and innovation adoption at the individual level
- Define creativity and explain how creativity can be encouraged
- Figure out and define three types of idea management systems
- Illustrate what an innovation strategy is and why it is important
- Clarify what a product portfolio is
- Explain how innovation projects should be selected and managed, and
- Describe the importance of teams, team structures and networks for innovation
For more information and course syllabus, please see the Resource/enrolment page in this course.
Skills you will acquire:
- Social Network
- Innovation Management
You will have these opportunities during this course:
- Earning a certificate upon completion recognizing your achievements of the course
- 100% online _ you can start instantly and learn at your own schedule
- Course videos and readings
How to apply?
Interested learners can apply very easily for this course and get the course started now just by enrolling to this course.